Disney & Nashville Sued Over Child Sex Abuse/ Clinton Email Probe Moves Forward
In This News Brief:
- ‘Voice’ singer files sex abuse suit against Disney and Nashville producer
- Richland County man formerly affiliated with the Boy Scouts of America pleaded guilty to sexual exploitation of children after he surreptitiously recorded children changing before and after swimming
- Mass looting in South Africa, trucks on fire, streets awash with rubbish
- Looting, violence spread in South Africa’s major cities
- Senator Cruz accepts Alyssa Milano’s debate challenge on gun violence
- Walmart will bar shoppers from openly carrying guns in its stores and stop selling some ammunition in response to 2 deadly shootings
- Trump signs biggest wilderness protection bill in decade, designates 375,000 new acres of protected land
- Federal jury convicts Colombian female of international cocaine smuggling conspiracy
- Turkish businessman sentenced to 27 months imprisonment for conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions by exporting marine equipment from the United States to Iran
- Extortion scheme mastermind sentenced
- Court grants significant new discovery in Clinton email case
- And much, much more!
Click the “Play” button and turn up the sound for today’s News Brief!
Email, text, or share this report to your friends and family members that are tracking the Storm … or who need to be.
Nothing can stop what is coming… Nothing.
IMPORTANT: YouTube is unsubscribing and un-notifying patriots across the board. Click Here for the best way to keep up with news updates >>
Insurance for patriots by patriots. MAGAsurance — Everything for your life & Health insurance needs in one place. America, we’ve got you covered. Click Here for a free quote or consultation >>